I offer a range of technical editing services and am happy to take on accessories (including socks and lace shawls) and some garments.
I have experience working with a number of South African & UK designers. Please contact for me more details and to discuss your requirements.
I offer a range of layout services including pattern re-design, template creation and individual pattern layouts.
I am able to offer designs in either Adobe software or Scribus and Libre Office (both open source software). I am also happy to discuss other formats with you.
In the past I have:
* Re-designed the single pattern and e-book template for Woolly Wormhead using Libre Office. You can read more about her thoughts on the process in her blog post.
* Re-designed the single pattern template for Eden Cottage Yarns. Designed and coordinated the production of The Bletchley Collection (in digital and print format).
* Designed the template for iMake Magazine
* Designed the template for Katya Frankel’s Yarn Play
* Worked with these South African Designers Pink Hair Girl Designs and Mamma4earth
References for all work can be supplied on request.
For more details and references please email me yarnandpointysticks (AT) gmail (DOT)com